SAPA - BAC HA – SAPA OR LAO CAI (BUS STATION TO HANOI)
For a long time Vietnamese and Foreigners have broadly known the area as “Bac Ha” which means “White Plateau”.
The Bac Ha region and the Bac Ha people has long been depicted in folk music.
The Bac Ha region is a mountainous area of green and fertile highlands, and Bac Ha People are renowned for their friendliness and a deep sense of kindness and a welcoming attitude towards tourists and travellers the like.
Bac Ha is not only known for it’s stunning landscape, but for it’s colouful multicultural minorities, as well as its charming local Xoe Dances (Mua Xoe).
Bac Ha, with its combination of stunning highlands, cool clean air, local markets and traditions, as well as the kind-hearted locals make it a “must-see” to any traveller visiting Vietnam.
Coming to Sa Pa Bac Ha Market 1 day tour: tourists will have the opportunity to enjoy the breathtaking mountainous terrain, as well as experience the traditional specialty - delicious fermented local alcohol at “Bản phố Village ” - you may feel drunken before really tasting it.
- Visit famous Bac Ha Market
- Visit local shopping malls
- Visit unique animated horses, buffaloes, pigs, & markets
- Enjoy traditional specialty of local specially fermented alcohol
- View and purchase handmade Brocade products.
- 8:00 A.M : Pick up at your hotel or meet at Lao Cai train station, then transfer to Sapa’s Bac Ha Market, - 110km far away from Sapa – a local famous market that opens only every Sunday weekly.
- 10:30 AM: Arrive at Bac Ha market, tourists may walk around local shopping malls to view the framework of how local traders exchange their products with each other. In addition, you can pay a visit to see unique, local livestock; horses, buffaloes, pigs, and their markets.
- Also whilst in Bac Ha Market you will have chance to enjoy the local specialty of fermented alcohol which is made from sticky rice and boiled guerrillas, as well as sample fresh locally grown fruits such as pears, & apples. Travellers may use this opportunity to chat to local people with help of tour- guide- interpretation .
- 12:00: Have a lunch at Bac Ha Market, then tourists will visit villages and H’mong king’s house known as “Hoang A Tuong” which was built by the French in colonial times, as well as The Chinese in 1920.
15:00 : Board minivan to come back Sapa Town. Tour ends.
|contact us for more detail|
|contact us for more detail|
Type 1: Transports, Entrance Fees, English speaking guide.
Type 2: Transports, Entrance Fees, Lunch, English speaking guide.
Sapa 3 Days/2 nigh t2 by Bus (2 nights hotel Sapa) (Nov 16, 2014 1:00:29 AM)
Sa Pa Party tours 3Days/2 nights by Bus(2 nights at homestay) (Nov 16, 2014 4:00:13 AM)
Hanoi - Sapa Party tours 2Days/1 night, by Bus. (Nov 16, 2014 1:00:19 AM)
Sa Pa Party tours 2Days/2 nights by Bus(1night homestay and 1 night hotel in Sa Pa) (Nov 16, 2014 4:00:17 AM)
Ha Long - Cat Ba - Lan Ha 3 days/ 2 night (Seat-in-Coach tour) (Jun 28, 2013 4:00:56 PM)
Sa Pa 4 nights/ 3 days (Seat-in-Coach tour) (Jun 28, 2013 4:00:55 PM)
Hanoi HaLong Tour discovery 2 days/ 1 night on boat (Seat-in-Coach tour) (Jun 28, 2013 4:00:54 PM)
Ha Noi Ha Long bay tour (1 day) (Jun 28, 2013 4:00:53 PM)
Bai Tu Long bay 2 days/1 night on AClass Cruise (Jun 28, 2013 4:00:52 PM)